Laser Hair Removal in London
Black Friday 60% Off Book Now!
Say hello to smooth legs, minus the frequent struggles with waxing, shaving and plucking with Laser Hair Removal.
All our laser hair removal treatments begin with a free consultation. During the consultation we will analyse your individual skin type, hair colour and thickness to ensure that the treatment is carried out effectively and safely.
BENEFITS OF CYNOSURE ELITE + LASER TREATMENT
Laser Skin Medical provide a high quality and personal service to each of our clients every visit.
Cynosure Elite+ is a hair removal system which will leave your skin smooth as silk! It can treat all skin types with outstanding speed and efficiency.
Laser Hair Removal has been approved by the FDA for permanent hair reduction. The technology is fast, easy, comfortable and extremely time-efﬁcient. It is also the most cost effective method available today to achieve the convenience of having permanently less hair. My rates are competitive, with no hidden fees.
Benefits of the laser hair removal
There are countless options of hair removal procedures, including waxing, threading, shaving, and tweezing.
However, hair removal is a vicious and seemingly endless cycle. No matter how many times you remove your hair, it always grows back. Good thing is that Laser Hair Removal is one of the few medical procedures that offer a more permanent approach to getting rid of unwanted hair.
Laser works by killing the root over a course of sessions. When the laser light gets absorbed into the root of your hair follicle it transforms into heat energy and after few sessions the root does not grow back and hair stops growing. So you get hair free.
Laser Hair removal is a medical procedure which is scientifically proven to be associated with number of benefits:
- Extremely fast and efficient way to remove unwanted hair
- Very advanced technology
- Suitable for all skin types and colours, from skin type 1 to 6
- Can remove hair from any part of the body
- Long term solution, unlike waxing and shaving
- Cost effective with long term convenience
- No more razor burns due to shaving
- Prevents ingrown hairs that are associated with waxing and shaving
- No “chicken skin” effects due to plucking
- No scaring
- Gives a smooth and silky skin
- Lasting and visible results
- Increases your confidence
Is laser hair removal a permanent treatment?
It is one of the most common questions about Laser Hair Removal and its ability to minimize unwanted hair. The answer to this question is not exactly.
Laser Hair removal is permanent hair reduction, but many factors contribute to this desired result.
Some patients have a great result fast and others take more time, but results are not instant.
It is a long-lasting form of hair removal that damages and destroys hair follicles and it offers a long-term solution for unwanted body hair on multiple areas of the body.
While patients will never get rid of 100% of all follicles, the number of hair follicles that produce hair can be reduced by 75%-95%. For the most effective and long-lasting results it is recommended to have a course of 6-8 sessions and in some cases 9-12 sessions, 4-6 weeks apart.
Laser Hair Removal is an exceptional way to combat and reduce unwanted body hair, far better and longer-lasting than any other hair removal methods like shaving and waxing.
Laser Hair Removal has been approved by the FDA for permanent hair reduction. The technology is fast, easy, comfortable, and extremely time-efﬁcient. It is also the most cost effective method available today to achieve the convenience of having permanently less hair. My rates are competitive, with no hidden fees.
Laser Hair Removal For Dark skin?
Cynosure Elite+ has FDA approved technology.
It is the most effective and safest laser for Asian and Black Skin Types (Fitzpatrick 4-6).
Cynosure Elite + laser uses ND Yag technology, 1064nm wavelengths which can safely pass through melanin rich skin and only treat the unwanted hair follicle blood supply without harming surrounding skin.
Air cooling throughout treatment can enhance patients comfort and satisfaction.
Laser Hair removal safety?
Is LH removal safe?
Laser Hair removal is safe. it is designed to only target the hair follicles and not the surrounding skin.
Book a free patch test
Book online to get your free patch test today.
Laser Hair Removal Treatment Overview
From 15 minutes
Suitable for all skin types
NUMBER OF SESSIONS:
A minimum of 6 sessions is initially required
BACK TO WORK:
DURATION OF RESULTS:
Can be a lifetime with yearly maintenance
TIMEFRAME FOR RESULTS:
After each session you will see gradual results
BENEFITS OF CYNOSURE ELITE + LASER TREATMENT
• Uses two clinically-proven laser frequencies to remove unwanted hair, allowing people of all skin tones to achieve the best possible results.
• The all-purpose 755nm Alexandrite wavelength is ideal for virtually all skin tones and hair types, including people with very light or delicate skin.
• The specialist 1064nm Nd:YAG wavelength is clinically proven to be safe and effective for people with dark skin types
• We use patented cooling devices for cooling the skin surface during treatments and reduce risk of burning.
• Cynosure Elite + has been approved by the FDA for permanent hair reduction. With all of these important advantages, Cynosure Elite+ is a highly popular and effective method of removing unwanted facial and body hair. It provides good, reliable results, is minimally-invasive with low discomfort, and best of all, allows you to banish unwanted hair forever.
HOW DOES LASER HAIR REMOVAL WORK?
Depending on the treated body area, we will wait 4 to 6 weeks for your next treatment. This period allows a meaningful amount of the remaining hair to move into the active growing phase so that your next treatment removes the maximum amount of hair. Therefore, most clients will need 6 to 8 treatments to achieve maximum results.
SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS AFTER LASER HAIR REMOVAL
• After the treatment, the treated area may become pink, red, inﬂamed, or even blistered and may last several hours to several days, apply the ice or Aloe Vera cooling gels.
• Wash with a mild soap and water, but do not rub or scrub the area.
• Do not expose treatment areas to direct sunlight.
• Do not use tanning beds at any time during your treatment intervals with this laser.
• Wear a broad-spectrum sun block (UVA/UVB) and SPF 30+ should be applied to the treatment area through the course of treatment.
• Avoid shaving the treated area for at least 4 days after treatment. A few days after the treatment the hair will start to grow back. You can shave after 4 days. Within the next 2 to 3 weeks the hair that was damaged by the laser will fall out. Over a course of treatments the hair growth will slow, becoming thinner and patchier.
• Do not wax, pluck, thread or use depilatories between laser sessions, only shave if necessary.
• Avoid hot stimulation like saunas, Jacuzzi or cardio exercise for 48 hours after treatment.
WHY ARE MULTIPLE TREATMENTS NEEDED
IS HAIR REMOVAL SAFE FOR DARK SKIN
Click here to see Laser hair removal costs.
WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF LASER HAIR REMOVAL?
• Gentle, fast and convenient
• Long-lasting results
• Suitable for all skin types
• No ingrown hair, irritated or infected skin
• Suitable for larger and smaller areas Cynosure Elite+ hair removal process will leave your skin smooth as silk! Treat all skin types with outstanding speed and efficiency.
IS CYNOSURE ELITE+ LASER HAIR REMOVAL SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES?
SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LASER HAIR REMOVAL
• Do not wax or remove the follicles in any way as they need to be intact for the laser to target them
• Avoid sun exposure 4 weeks before the treatment, avoid tanning beds, self tanning lotions/creams/sprays.
• Treatment area needs to be fully washed off and has no makeup, FAKE TAN or creams.
• We do not recommend to have laser treatments if you are on medications such as Roaccutane, Retin-A, St Johns Wart, Gold Therapy etc, at present or within the past 6 months.
• Laser treatments can not be given during your pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
SUN, LASER AND ME
WILL I REQUIRE A PATCH TEST
Laser Hair Removal – Before and After
Booking Made Easy
To book an appointment with us, call, email or book online.
Fill out our form and we will give you call back when it suits you.